Yo pretty ladies! I have a special just for you. :)

Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Hey gals! Take part in my portfolio special and help me build my fine art portfolio for a special, discounted price. (And fellas? What an amazing gift this would make for the special lady in your life, right?) My normal pricing packages are going to start at $300 so take advantage of this special while it lasts!

 

Commission Fee: $175
 

Included with fee:

 

- All creative time spent planning out your shoot

- Extensive editing of your photos to achieve the fine art look

- Personal online gallery for viewing, sharing, and ordering

- Your gallery will contain 3 finished fine art images from your shoot.

- Choice of one image to receive a web-sized digital file of for posting on your Facebook and other online sites you may have. The photo will have a small, tasteful logo in a bottom corner.

- A 20% off coupon to your gallery so if you or your family decide to buy prints, a canvas, or other merchandise with your art on them, you can do so at a discounted price. 


I've already done my first Portfolio Special session with the lovely Miss Lili. Her session theme was "Beauty in the Flood" - even when you feel overwhelmed in life - like you're drowning - there is beauty within and around you. It turned out AMAZINGLY and I couldn't be happier with the result. What a wonderful way to kick off my fine art portfolio. :) Here is my favorite one. :)


She's so gorgeous!! 

If you are interested in taking advantage of this special, visit my website at www.tayleephotography.com and use the contact page to drop me a line. :)

If you would like more details and info first, there's also a session info tab you can look at when you visit the website. 

Flower petals and murky water,
Taylor <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment